Catawba College /
/ Services / ILL
Interlibrary Loan is responsible for locating and obtaining
research material not available in the CLB Library collection
for faculty, staff, students and Friends of the Library.
Click the above link to request an Interlibrary
Loan, or you may visit the library or call 704-636-4888.
9:00a.m. - 3:00p.m., Monday through Friday
Jean Wurster (email@example.com)
Billie Cunningham (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Summer
Click the above link to learn more about the ILL
services CLB Library provides to other libraries.
Interlibrary Loan Resources
Select one of the following to assist in locating
materials at a remote library.
- NC LIVE Video Collection
- NC LIVE maintains a video collection
that is available online through the NC LIVE website
- WORLDCAT contains holdings from more than 23,000 libraries worldwide.
- Other Library Catalogs
- This page contains links to various library catalogs worldwide.
Interlibrary Loan FAQ
Select questions below to view the answer.
- What is Interlibrary Loan?
- What is the purpose of Interlibrary Loan?
- What is document delivery?
- Who is eligible to use Interlibrary
Loan / Document Delivery Services at Catawba College?
- What is the cost?
- What kinds of library materials may be obtained?
- What are the copyright prohibitions in regard to journal articles obtained via Interlibrary Loan?
- How long does it take to receive an item via Interlibrary Loan?
- How long can Interlibrary Loan items be kept? Can materials be renewed?
- Are there penalties for not returning items on time?
- Can books be borrowed for extended periods of time?