/ Services / Computers
Catawba College Library Computer Use Policy
Electronic information resources are to be used in a manner
consistent with the educational and informational purposes for
which they are intended:
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who will
assume full responsibility for determining appropriate Internet usage.
- Internet access may not be used for any commerical purpose.
- Sending or displaying obscene or disruptive messages, files
or images are not allowed.
- Changing or adding files to the network is not permitted.
- Copyright laws apply to materials obtained via the Internet.
- Due to the limited number of computers, the public computers are
not to be used to access games.
- Community borrowers are limited to two hours computer usage per day.
- All users must also agree to and abide by the
Catawba College Computer Resources Acceptable Uses Policy
Failure to observe stated rules may result in the suspension of computer privileges.
The library reserves the right to modify this policy at any time.