The Corriher-Linn-Black Library opened for use in November 1953 and it is the campus center for library and information resources and services. The library is named in memory of Mr. Lotan A. Corriher, Mr. J.P. Linn, Dr. O.R. Black, and Mr. G.O. Lipe. Library resources include over 300,000 volume-equivalents in a wide array of print and nonprint formats from books, documents, maps, and periodicals to microforms, audiovisuals, CD-ROMs, and computer software.The library has been a selective depository for U.S. Government documents since the 1890's and a selective depository for N.C. State documents since 1995. In July 2000, the library became a full depository for N.C. State documents.
PLEIADES, the online library system, provides computerized access to library holdings. The library provides access to many online services through the Internet and the World Wide Web, participation in the North Carolina Libraries and Virtual Education(NCLIVE) network for statewide library and information resources and the Online Computer Library Center(OCLC) via the Southeastern Library Network(SOLINET) for international online access to cataloging, interlibrary loan/document delivery and reference services.